Screen recording has been around for decades, but the process of doing it on your phone can seem daunting at first. It’s easier than you think! We’ll show you how to record a video with only two easy steps.
The “how to enable screen recording in samsung galaxy a10” is a tutorial on how to use the Samsung Galaxy A10s’s built-in screen recorder. It also provides 2 easy ways to do it!
Hello and welcome to the new guide for today. Today, we’ll look at how to record a video using a Samsung Galaxy A10s.
If you’re seeking for instructions on how to record screens on a Samsung A10, you’ve come to the correct spot.
Screen recording is a great function to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record the screen and store it, then email or share it to a social networking site.
This option is currently only accessible on a limited number of Samsung devices running One UI 2 and Android 10.
With the aid of this step-by-step instruction, we can now discover How to Record Screens in Samsung Galaxy A10s.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the point…!
On the Samsung Galaxy A10s, there are two simple ways to record your screen.
In this comprehensive article, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A10s.
The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
METHOD #1: Using the Screen Record Icon on the Galaxy A10s to record the screen
- First, access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then pick the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to alter the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- Now your phone’s screen recording will begin, and you’ll notice a countdown clock at the top of the screen, as well as several choices such as the pen tool to draw images, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture capability, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
- That’s all there is to it.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A10s?
If the screen recording icon isn’t shown in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then choose “Button Order” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s all there is to it. Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon remains hidden, attempt the second way to record the screen on the Galaxy A10s.
Because the inherent screen recording function is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party screen recording program.
How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy A10s (Must Read)
METHOD #2: Using a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy A10s
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s all there is to it.
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by using this program.
How to Screen Record on a Samsung A11 may be found here.
Articles Related to This YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A10s was the topic of this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Take Screenshot instructions similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
The “how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy A10s” is a tutorial that will teach you how to do it. There are two easy ways for you to do this! Reference: how to screen record on samsung a20s.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Samsung Galaxy A10 screen record?
A: Yes, the Samsung Galaxy A10 has a screen recording feature. You can use this tool to record whatever is playing on your smartphone or tablets screen and save it as a video file to be shared with others.
How do I record my screen on Samsung Easy?
A: You can use a program that allows you to record your screen. This can be done on Samsungs Easy App, or through the PC app DXVA2.
How do you record 2 screens on Android?
A: You can follow these steps to record 2 screens on Android
- samsung a10s screen recorder download
- how to screen record on samsung a01
- how to screenshot on samsung a10s
- how to record audio on samsung a10
- samsung galaxy a20 screen recorder download