It’s very easy to delete your Blizzard account, and we’ll show you how. This process only takes a few minutes and should cost no more than $5.
The “how to delete blizzard account without id” is a guide that will teach you how to delete your Blizzard account in less than 2 minutes.
You may now permanently remove your Blizzard account! To overcome your gaming addiction, you should delete any gaming IDs or remove any gaming applications. It will assist you in reducing your distraction and desire to play online games. However, deleting a gaming id is a lengthy process that requires numerous steps to accomplish. We’ve walked you through the whole process of permanently deactivating your Blizzard account in this post. When you delete your Blizzard account, all of your personal information and games linked with that ID will be deleted as well. Let’s look at how to get rid of your Blizzard account.
You may request the permanent deletion of your Blizzard account from your account settings. Battle.net will permanently cancel your account in the following 30 days if you make a request from your account. It will take some time to delete your Blizzard account. It may possibly take more than 30 days in certain cases. Let’s take a closer look at how to remove your Blizzard account step by step.
What Happens If You Delete Your Blizzard Account?
The following items will be deleted when you delete your Blizzard account.
- Your Blizzard games, discount codes, in-game goodies, and other stuff will be lost.
- All of your personal information, including credit card numbers, is deleted.
- The money in the Blizzard account is gone.
- All of your game accounts are deleted, as well as your game progress.
- Your purchase history will be lost.
- Furthermore, you are unable to contact Blizzard’s customer service.
How Do I Remove My Blizzard Account?
1. Go to Blizzard’s official LOGIN website.
2. Enter the account’s credentials (email or phone number and password) to delete the account.
3. Click the LOG IN button after providing your Email or Phone number and Password.
4. Once you’ve logged in, go to Support and then Contact Support on the right side of the screen.
5. Go to Account, App, and Shop now.
6. On the final page, click “I would rather categorize the problem.”
7. Select Remove my data from the DATA PROTECTION menu.
8. Select Remove my Battle.net Account and Game Data from the drop-down menu. Then click the Continue button.
9. Carefully read the instructions on the page before clicking Proceed.
Related: How to Delete a GroupMe Account in 2 Minutes (Android, iOS, and Web)
10. You will get a verification code through your account’s email or phone number.
11. After entering the verification code, click the Submit button.
12. You will get a confirmation email or message after hitting the Submit button.
[Note: Once you’ve completed the following procedures, it may take up to 30 days for your account to be entirely deleted from the Blizzard database and server. Meanwhile, you may monitor the progress of your deletion request on the Blizzard support homepage by selecting “My Tickets.” After 30 days, Blizzard sends you an email informing you that your account has been permanently removed.]
So those are the methods to permanently delete your Blizzard account. I hope this post was useful in simplifying the process of deleting your Blizzard account. This is the precise procedure for permanently deleting your Blizzard account. If you have any problems while completing the above procedures, please let us know in the comments area below. We’ll assist you in resolving the problem.
It takes less than two minutes to delete your Blizzard account. This is a quick and easy process that you should do before selling your account or handing it over to someone else. Reference: how long does it take to delete blizzard account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for Blizzard to delete account?
How do I permanently delete my Blizzard account?
A: Unfortunately, it is not possible to permanently delete your Blizzard account.
How do I delete my quick account?
A: You can delete your account on the Beat Saber website by clicking here.
- blizzard support
- blizzard support page delete account
- how to delete wow account
- blizzard deleted my account
- delete blizzard account reddit