Google might adopt a new download UI for Chrome, similar to Edge. The browser would be designed with a more streamlined interface that will make it easier on users and reduce the amount of data they need to transfer in order to download files. What do you think about this update?
Google might adopt a new download UI for Chrome, similar to Edge. The new interface will be available on desktop and mobile. Read more in detail here: chrome download.
Alexandru Poloboc is an author.
Editor of the News
Alex spent the most of his time working as a news reporter, anchor, and on TV and radio, with an overriding drive to always get to the bottom of things and find the truth… Continue reading
- With its browser, Google wants to shake things up a little.
- Chrome might be getting some major UI changes very soon.
- The emphasis seems to be on the download UI in the browser.
- It hasn’t been given a time frame, but it won’t be long.
If you use Google Chrome, you already know that it is continuously updated with new features and improvements.
The behemoth corporation has devised a new feature that is now being readied for the Canary and Dev channels before being handed out to the general public.
We might be looking at a whole new user interface for active downloads, similar to Edge’s present design.
Google Chrome is getting a makeover.
For the time being, when you use Chrome to download anything, the downloads are shown at the bottom of the window during the process and after it is finished.
According to reddit member Leopeva64-2, all of this is set to change, as we have said. This new patch contains instructions on how to add a download icon to the toolbar.
In addition, the following modifications may be considered:
- As part of the download UX overhaul, we’ve added foundation for the download toolbar icon. Only the status of downloads is tracked by this CL, which results in a fading icon in the toolbar.
- /If a download bubble should be used instead of a download shelf.
- /In the trustworthy area of the toolbar, there is a download icon. It has the same lifespan as its parent ToolbarView. When downloads are in process or if a download has started within the last 24 hours, the icon appears.
Clearly, Google has chosen to spice things up a little, and the Chrome download UI will now be located in the toolbar of the browser rather than at the bottom of the window.
In addition, the standard download symbol will be replaced with a simple ring, with the filled ring indicating the download’s progress.
When all of these improvements are integrated, the download UI will resemble that of Microsoft Edge, which currently includes a ring download symbol in its toolbar.
But, given the lack of further information, it’s unclear whether or not these modifications will make it to the Stable channel in their present shape, if at all.
We’ll keep an eye on the situation and update you as new information becomes available. What are your thoughts on the proposed changes?
Let us know what you think in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “bookmarks chrome” is a new feature that Google might be adopting. The new UI will resemble the one found in the Edge browser.
- chrome new ui
- is it safe to download google chrome on windows 10
- chrome dynamic themes
- google chrome download pc
- google chrome store