The iPhone 7 is a major upgrade to Apple’s popular smartphone. But, with the increased battery life and new features like wireless charging, what do you need for your phone? Here are some things that might make your data charges more manageable.
The “iphone 7 portable charger” is a device that can be used to charge your phone when you are on the go. They come in many shapes and sizes, but some of the best ones are those made by Mophie and Anker.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
Even though it comes with a sluggish Apple 5-watt charger, the iPhone 7 has a battery capacity of 1960 mAh and enables 12 watt rapid charging. The finest iPhone 7 power banks enable 12-watt charging, but they should also be capable of significantly quicker charging (zero to 60 percent in 30 minutes) The current iPhones 13/12 series, as well as previous iPhones 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, 8, 8+, enable USB-C PD charging.
The Best Powerbank for iPhone 7 in the Future
ZMI Powerpack 10000 USB-C PD 18-Watt ZMI Powerpack 10000 USB-C PD 18-Watt ZMI Power
Xiaomi-affiliated ZMI Powerpack 10000 PD ZMI is a forward-thinking iPhone 7 portable charger because it not only charges the iPhone 7 at its fastest supported speed, but it also charges the newest iPhones (13 & 12 series, 11, 11 Pro, XR/XS/X, etc.) and most recent Androids. It supports both the 18-watt USB-C PD and the 18-watt USB-C PD used by the newest iPhones and Android phones.
The ZMI 10000 PD is a thin charger that quickly charges both iPhone 7 and the newest iPhone 13/12, 11 series, XR, XS, and other models.
With an 18-watt PD charger, the ZMI Powerpack 10000 PD can be completely charged in 3.5 hours. Because it can be charged using an Apple Lightning connector, the portable charger is an excellent alternative for iPhone 7 owners. It may also be charged using either a micro-USB or a USB-C connector.
The power bank supports USB-C PD 18-watt and Quickcharge 3.0, the two most popular current fast charging methods. It can charge the newest iPhones (13, 12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XR, X, 8, 8+) from zero to 60 percent in 30 minutes thanks to the USB-C PD output. The ZMI 10000 PD can fast charge the iPhone 7 from 0% to 50% in only 40 minutes, and it can also charge the iPhone 7 four times from 20% to 100%.
The ZMI 10000 PD is one of the lightest 10000 mah power banks available, weighing 6.7 oz (202 grams) and measuring 5 x 3 x 0.5 inches.
Pros of the ZMI Powerpack 10000 USB-C PD 18-watt
- It’s possible to charge the iPhone 7 four times.
- Charges the iPhone 7 at the quickest charging speed available.
- Fast-charges iPhone 13/12, 13/12 Pro/Mini/Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus iPhone 13/12, 13/12 Pro/Mini/Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XS Max, XR, XR, X, XR, X
- Amazing value for a power bank that charges both iPhones and Androids quickly.
- Support for Quickcharge 3.0 output on supported Android phones
- It may be completely charged in 3.5 hours thanks to the USB-C port.
- With a half-inch thickness, it’s ultra-thin.
- Supports charging of gadgets with very low power consumption, such as wireless headphones and activity trackers.
- Charging flexibility with two alternative kinds of chargers/cables – USB-C and micro-USB
- A USB-C to USB-C cable is included.
Portable Charger for iPhone 7 that is both compact and slim
PowerCore Slim 10000 by Anker
With a width of about 0.55 inches, the Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 is the thinnest Anker power bank available (14.5 mm). When the phone and power bank are held together in the hand, this makes it extremely simple to handle. Because it offers 2.4 amp charging, the PowerCore Slim 10000 can charge the iPhone 7 from zero to 50% in about 40 minutes.
The power bank can completely charge your iPhone 7, as well as any other iPhone with a tiny screen, such as the iPhone 8, 6s, 6, and others, four times.
In approximately 40 minutes, the PowerCore Slim 10000 will charge your iPhone 7 from 0% to 50%.
The PowerCore Slim 10000 weighs 7.4 oz (210 grams), which is a little amount of weight for such a large portable charger. Its dimensions are 5.7 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches, and it takes 7-8 hours to completely charge. A micro-USB or USB-C cable may be used to charge the PowerCore Slim 10000.
- For a 10000 mAh battery, it’s really light and small.
- The phone is easy to handle with one hand.
- It charges the iPhone 7 twice as quickly as the Apple iPhone 7 charger (5-watts)
- For iPhone 7, 2.4 amp charging gets you from zero to fifty percent in 45 minutes.
- It weighs 7.4 ounces (210 grams)
- It may be charged in two different ways: micro-USB or USB-C.
- It takes at least 7-8 hours to completely charge.
- It can’t fast charge the newest iPhones 13, 12, 11 series, XR, XS, 8, 8 Plus zero to 50 percent in 30 minutes since it doesn’t have a USB-C PD output.
The Best iPhone 7 High-Capacity Portable Charger
20000 PD AmazonBasics
The AmazonBasics 20000 PD fast-charges the iPhone 7, as well as the newest iPhones (12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X, etc.) and Android phones, at the fastest supported charging speed. Both Quickcharge 3.0 and 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery are supported by the portable charger for rapid charging.
The AmazonBasics 20000 PD is a wonderful fit for the iPhone 7 since it can be charged via an Apple Lightning wire, which means you can use your phone’s charger to charge the power bank as well. The power bank takes roughly 3.5 hours to completely charge.
The AmazonBasics 20000 PD charger charges your iPhone 7 twice as quickly as the default Apple charger. On a full charge, the AmazonBasics 20000 PD can charge your iPhone 7 approximately seven times, allowing you to travel almost six days a week without having to worry about charging your portable charger.
The AmazonBasics 20000 PD can charge iPhones with tiny screens almost seven times.
The AmazonBasics 20000 PD is 6.98 x 2.71 x 0.97 inches and weighs 11.8 ounces (335 grams), which is a good weight for a 20000 mAh battery.
- Can virtually charge your iPhone 7 seven times
- Supports 2.4 amp charging, which is the iPhone 7’s maximum charging speed.
- Charges the iPhone 7 twice as quickly as the Apple factory charger.
- Can be charged immediately with the Lightning connection using the iPhone 7 charger.
- Fast-charges iPhone 13/12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus from 0% to 50% in 30 minutes.
- For the newest iPhones and Samsung, Android phones, 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery is supported.
- It just weighs 14 oz, which is rather light for a 20000 mAh battery.
- It takes 6.5 hours to completely charge.
- Priced reasonably
The Best iPhone 7 Ultra-Compact Portable Charger
The Anker PowerCore II 6700 is ultra-light, which is one of the finest qualities that makes it the best portable charger for iPhone 7. It just weighs 4.2 oz (120 grams) and supports the iPhone 7’s rapid charging mode (2.4 amp charging).
The iPhone 7 can be charged twice with the PowerCore II 6700. It takes only 40 minutes to charge the iPhone 7 from zero to 50%.
The portable charger may be charged in 3 hours or less using the micro-USB connector. The PowerCore II 6700 comes in two colors: black and white, with the white one being the more costly of the two.
The PowerCore II 6700 is compact and light, and it charges all iPhones with small screens twice.
- It is ultra-portable, weighing just 4.2 oz.
- For iPhone 7, two full charges are plenty with enough room to spare.
- It takes roughly 40 minutes to charge an iPhone 7 from zero to 50%.
- Charges the iPhone 7 twice as quickly as the Apple factory charger.
- With a 2.4 amp charger, it takes around three hours to completely charge, and with an iPhone 7 charger, it takes about seven hours.
- There are six LED battery level indicators.
- It cannot fast charge the newest iPhones 13/12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8 + from 0% to 50% in 30 minutes since it lacks USB-C PD.
Watch This Video-
The “best power bank for iphone” is a portable charger that can charge your iPhone 7. The power bank has an output of 5V/2A and an input of 5V/1A.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which power bank is best for iPhone 7?
A: The Anker PowerCore 26800 is the best power bank for iPhone 7, as it provides a fast charge and supports wireless charging.
Can I charge my iPhone 7 with power bank?
A: Yes, you can charge your iPhone 7 with power bank. However, this will not be a quick process as it usually would by plugging into an outlet. This is because there is no charging port on the Power Bank to allow for fast transfer of electricity from one device to another through standard ports that are found in chargers and most devices these days.
Which brand power bank is best for iPhone?
A: You should go with a brand like Anker. They have very high quality power banks and their prices are reasonable.
- best portable charger for iphone
- iphone portable charger
- anker power bank for iphone 7
- best portable charger for iphone 12
- best wireless power bank for iphone